No use on howrseSTOCK RULES Too Long To Read?? Then don't use my stock General
- Do not create stock from mine - INCLUDES LINEART and Precuts
- Must manipulate with more than just a filter/text/color overlay/recolor
- Always credit
- Do not redistribute AT ALL and definitely not as your own
- No photo blends
- you MUST manipulate the item OUT of the background and put it on a NEW background.
- Prints allowed with credit on image
- No political, gruesome, racial or sexually explicit works
- Always check the additional conditions of SCS stock (see below)Special Condition Stock (SCS)
Any images that have SCS in their title have additional requirements or slightly different requirements than mentioned here. Read the description of the artwork for these requirements. On site (Deviantart)
- Provide a link to Notorious-Stock in the artist comment box. :devnotorious-stock*: (remove *)
- Comment or note the link to the manipulation on DA so I can check it out Off site
- Must have credit ON the image
- You MUST have a Deviant Art account with the image uploaded on
- Accepted SIM and RPG site/s: HorsePhenomena.com, Equiverse.org, Horse-rpg.com, Horseeden.com
- Please note that Photobucket, Tinypic, etc are considered to be off site.
- No use on Howrse! Please don't ask
- If you have the image loaded on FB you may tag my facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Spirit-…Commercial/Commission
- Deviantart Prints are allowed ONLY providing there is legible credit ON the print.
- If you are using my image for a commission please note me before doing so. In most cases I require a 10% cut of what you sell the image for.
- If you do not want the credit on the image you must note me and wait for a response whether you can use my photographs in the way you wish.
- Note; Sim game (fake) money does not count as commercial so it is allowed. Digital/Drawing/School projects etc
- If it is uploaded onto the internet you must load a copy on DA and follow onsite/offsite rules
- If it isn't then I would appreciate a fave or a comment on the image you have used so I know whether it's a useful photo
- NOTE; If you have referenced poses and intended to use the images off DA you MUST include
"Ref;Notorious-stock.deviantart.com" Or similar on the piece.
- As said in general rules; No linearts/artlines.
Please note if you are making a full colored in digital image (which is allowed), you CAN create a lineart for your own personal use
, you CAN'T upload/share the lineart anywhere online.
Rules Credit: Chunga-Stock